This privacy document explains how Lofty Software uses the information you provide on our web site. It also states how you can access and update this information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect number of information on our website from time to time which may include but not limited to
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Preferences Information such as favorite, search history, marketing preferences.
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address.
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password.
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type.
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code.
We also automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring pages, and operating system.
We use this information for good. Use of this information may includes but not limited to
- Assessment of your business to determine suitable products.
- Fulfill your order and send you an order confirmation through preferred contact method.
- Send you information and product updates or warranty information.
- Answer customer service requests and maintenance of your account.
- Send you a newsletter and promotional offers and marketing communications.
- Improve our web site and marketing efforts and conduct research and analysis.
You always have the right to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We do not sell your information but we may share your personal information with third parties only in the ways governed by Australian privacy laws. We may disclose your personal information as required by law to comply with legal process. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. Also incase if Lofty Software is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets.
In case a solution is provided by third parties on our web site such as security or e-commerce. We make sure if they collect any information from you should not be used for any other purpose.
We may use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Our web site also use web beacons (single-pixel images) along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. Third parties may also use web beacons along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
We also use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used. Third Parties may also use flash cookies. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and store more information than browser cookies. Our site includes links to other web sites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org